Boys Program Notes:
You must Live in CB East, CB West, or Palisades High School Residence Territories (or other close school districts that do not have their own girls lacrosse program) to participate in CBAA Lacrosse
New Hope residents are now required by SEPYLA to register with their Program. Any waivers would have to be obtained from the SEPYLA Program leadership.
Waitlist: We have implemented a waitlist for each age group, based on the head coach volunteers that have submitted applications to coach. As we receive and accept head coaching applications, we will add additional teams and release the waitlist at that time.
We strongly recommend early registration to ensure your child’s spot is reserved.
- Although we are an ‘intramural’ program we do ‘travel’ to play away games. The lacrosse programs do not have enough participants to play just within each program.
- Boys in 3rd -8th grade will have optional tryouts for our top competitive team ('A') at the beginning of January. There may be some indoor practices before the season starts for some teams. Tentative season schedule is below!
- NOTE: Boys K-2nd grades will not have tryouts, but will be evaluated to ensure placement on a team that is appropriate for their skill level.
- Included in the registration fees are uniforms, league fees, league games, ref fees, Irish Skirmish Tournament, Insurance, Herbst Sports complex dues and indoor and outdoor practice field fees.
- K-2 DO NOT play in Skirmish (although your volunteer support is required), so your fees are lower accordingly.
- Uniform Fitting
We will be having a uniform fitting for all grades before the uniform order is placed (before 1/31/18) and encourage everyone to attend so correct sizes can be confirmed and changed if necessary. Stay tuned for the dates to be announced shortly.
Registration Fees DO NOT Include:
- Indoor Lacrosse Field Rental or Leagues (except those assigned by CBAA)
- Extra Tournaments (Skirmish is included)
- Extra Games or Play Days
- Referee Fees beyond home game 4
- Individual team field rentals (ex. High School Field Rental)
- NOCSE Certified Helmet
- Colored Mouth guard for all practices and games (clear not allowed)
- Shoulder and Elbow/Arm Pads, Gloves, Protective Cup
- Cleats and Sneaks (for indoor, turf, court, or macadam)
- Boy's Lacrosse stick
Important Dates: To follow during the registration process, but evaluations for 3-8th grade will begin in early January!
Boy’s Questions - email email@example.com