Players with NO home program
The current SEPYLA requirement for players who do not have a home program is for those players to notify SEPYLA of their desired Spring Season program. SEPYLA has not finalized this process, but the current steps when registering for CBAA are as follows:
- Send an e-mail to
email@example.com with a copy to
- The Email must contain: Player's Name, Date of Birth, Grade, and Home Address
- Include a statement confirming that they wish to play for CBAA Lacrosse because their home school district does not have a youth program.
- Identify if the player is a first year player - if they are an experienced player, provide the name of the program they participated in the prior spring.
Players within the boundaries of an ACTIVE program
Any player who resides within another team boundary, and wishes to play for the CBAA, must go through the SEPYLA waiver process BEFORE registering with CBAA.
The formal waiver process is defined on the SEPYLA website. However, the following steps outline the process:
- An e-mail needs to be sent to Steve Lehman, chairman of the SEPYLA competition committee, explaining the hardship and reason for the request to play for the CBAA.
- There is a $25 fee for the waiver process, payable to SEPYLA.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT SEPYLA WILL ONLY GRANT WAIVERS FOR EXTREME HARDSHIP CASES - NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO CHANGE PROGRAMS.
As a reminder our territory includes all feeder schools to CB East, CB West and Palisades. If your physical address does not reside in these boundaries, you need to obtain a waiver OR register with your home program. No exceptions!!
Read More - click SEPYLA Waiver Process